Friday, June 15, 2007
Pre-Birthday!
Well tonight we went to Fuji's for my bday. We had so much fun. It was Me, Boy, the kids, Lindsey, Jason, their kids, Tammy, Andrew, Ashlee, Daryl, Tanner, and Heather. Well we all got there and got seated and Ashlee and Daryl got me a gift card to Christian Supply YEAH! (thank ya'll so much) Then it was time to get our food and Lindsey's little self stole my plate so I had to wait forever for my food and to think I am the birthday girl. Then the whole group went to Brusters for ice cream. The kids went wild they were running everywere. That is when Tammy and Andrew gave me a jewlery box. It was beautiful. Im gonna need it now that we have started having jewlery parties again. The kids all met a new friend Henry but he did not know quite what to think about all of the rowdy boys. Then me and Boy went to target and our day is done. I want to thank everyone again for my gifts and for those who have tried to make my birthday weekend great!! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment