Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Jordyn!!

Well one year ago today I gave birth to a beautiful little girl. It is so funny how fast time has flown by. She has started her very own personality. She laughs, smiles, and looks at you through those big brown eyes with such love. I love the way she will hold out those sweet little arms and tilt her head because she wants you to pick her up. It seems like yesterday I was wondering who she would look like, the color of her eyes, and if she would be tiny. Now I wonder will she go to collage, will she have children. It seems like I worry all the time about her and how she will turn out. I never knew that I could love anything the way I love my children. This last year she has taught me so much. I have gotten to watch her and see her interact with this scary new world. My prayer for her is that she will not fall into the ways of the world but in the ways of the Lord. I pray that I can raise her up to be a strong christian women. Well happy birthday Jordyn I have babbled enough. I will update on her party tommorow.

PS Jordyn fell tonight and cut her gum were a tooth was coming in so pray for her that is wont be sore.

3 comments:

THE WILLIAMS said...

awwww that was so sweet...they grow up so fast..so cherish every moment with her...i hope jordies mouth is better...tell i love her and colby too...ttyl..love yall!!!

Ashlee said...

I am so sorry that we missed her party! I could just eat her up she is so cute...maybe I will get lucky and have a little girl one of these days!

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDYN!!!!!! Sorry I missed her birthday but was off getting married!!!! But we love you Jordyn!