Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Family Memeber

Well this mornning as I was going to my car Colby says look mama its a kitty and of course I think that he is crazy. I start to look and there are two cats stuck in my wheel. So I continue to look around some more and I decide to pop my hood. Well what do I find under there well two more baby kittens. So after about 45 minutes I rescue them and head to work with them. Well I got rid of all of them but 1. So Boy said I could have. So I have brought him home and we now have a new member of the family and his name is Ty. (after Ty Murray) We are watching 8 seconds (and if you know me that is a hard movie to watch with me cause I quote every word.) So that is how we thought of the name. He is a tanish yellow color. I wil post some pics as soon as I get them. Well I guess thats all for now.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awwwwww how sweet!!! I think we are all getting new family members, when is Lindsey gonna get one???

Price Family said...

well I asked lindsey if she wanted a kitten and she said NO! haha