Oh my gosh I am still laughing. We just got back from the Tolleson's house and we laughed so hard. Tammy had all the grand kids and they were playing house. Gracie was the mama and all the boys were her babies. Then they decide to play camping, they are so cute. Then the table was turned to me it all of a sudden became pick on Becky. I couldn't spit out my words so everybody laughed at me. Then everybody made fun of me about my emails how I get so excited what Im typing that I leave out words. Then I thought the coach for Carolina was a ball player and I said he was to old to play ball and wise gal Tammy thought she was being cute and said he is the coach Becky. Then Boy and Drew got started on what a male horse was and I said it was a stud and Andrew said he IM a stud! It was so funny. Well then finally the tables were turned and everybody else got made fun of it was so much fun.
Oh and I left out a very important part of the Tolleson family last night in my first blog her name is Heather and well she is kinda like Drew she opens her mouth and you are going to laugh. Heather is always saying something stupid hey that kinda reminds me of me. haha. But even though I left her out last night I still love her bunches, she is a very speacial person. along with her daughter Gracie. Well thats all for now! Good night to all and dont forget to say your prayers.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah i think he was too old to be playing college baseball...j/k...anyways cute blog..
I love your page...very cute!
Post a Comment