Saturday, July 21, 2007

So long Ago

Oh my gosh it has been forever since I updated. Well lets see. Last weekend was very busy! Friday night we decorated the church for the luau (lual). Then saturday morning we got up bright and early and did the youth car wash. That was a pretty good success. Then that night we had the luau at church and man was that wild. We saw sides of our pastor and associate pastor we had never seen. I do belive everyone had a wonderful time. Then on Sunday we went to church.

This week has been filled with diffrent feelings. I am so excited about us taking the youth to seesalt, but on the otehr hand I will have to leave my babies for a whole week. I will miss them so much. We will be leaving on Monday and coming home on Friday. I would like to ask that everyone pray for a safe trip there and back. I would also like for yall to pray that these kids have life changing experiences and pray that when they get home that the good feeling that got will stay with them forever.
Well I guess I will go now and update when we all get back.

No comments: