Well it has been a while since I have updated so let me see if I can do this quickly. Ok we have been to the lake with the Tollesons. And well that was alot of fun. We had bath relay, um carson and colby kept tripping over the stakes for the screen room, the screen rooms about got blew over, me and lindsey went wood hunting, there was some stinky catfish bait, runway lights, jumper cables, does that green carpet stuff hurt your feet?, gosh there were just so much more. Then Jordyn hurt her ear and it kept bleeding she finally recovered from that and we both woke up with a cold this morning. We were planning to go to the lake but I was asleep when Boy got home and he went to sleep and we slept to late to go. So I went to the store and came home and papa wanted to see the kids so they went down there and my aunt had gave us movie gift card for spartan 16 so we went to see Evan Almighty, very funny movie. Now we are home and the kids are at gmas. Boy is playing playstation and Im on the computer. Such good quality time spent together. haha. Well I guess that about rounds it up. I will try to have some pics up soon. I have to wait till Lindsey gets in town bc she is the brains of this operation. I have no idea what I am doing.
P.S. I found out yesterday my aunt Dot has breast cancer and its a rapid growing type so she will be having it removed on monday along with the lympnotes (i know the spelling is way off) She will have to do radiation and chemo. She has a long journey ahead so please keep her in your prayers. Thanks!!
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey now, I got to be a part of the bath relay friday night. It was crazzzzy!!! And I tripped once once on stake thing, I think everyone did. We missed you guys last night. Take care
yeah im sure it was more peaceful. me and the kids were ready. i even had a beach bag packed and then boy came home and went to sleep. we missed being there. we love being with you guys.
Post a Comment